#HEALTHY KIDS SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
1. Introduction: Red Sun Farms, ("Sponsor") is offering the online sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes"). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility: Entrant must be 18 years of age as of Monday, April 22, 2019 and a legal resident of the United States or Canada. Employees of Sponsor, the Sponsors’ parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible. Only one coloring book entry per household or email address permitted. Duplicate entries will not be accepted for grand prize drawing.
3. Timing: Sweepstakes begins 12:00:00 a.m. E.T. on Monday, April 22, 2019 and ends 11:59:59 p.m. E.T on Monday, May 27, 2019.
4. How to Enter: Visit https://redsunfarms.com/media/contest and enter full name, valid email address, City and state/province. By downloading the coloring book, entrant agrees to receive one (1) coloring book, and one entry will be given to the entrant.
5. Newsletter: By clicking agreement to receive the Red Sun Farms newsletter entrant will receive an additional entry in random draw. In addition by clicking to receive the newsletter, entrant is requesting the sponsor to send the Red Sun Farms newsletters to entrant.
6. Drawing: There will be 1(one) random drawings for one (1) grand prize each of one (1) $200 gift certificate to the toy store of the selected winner’s chosing. provided gift certificates are available for purchase via online purchase. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail.
If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, the selected winner will forfeit the prize.
7. Prizes: The following prizes will be awarded: one (1) grand prizes of one gift certificate valued at $200 dollars US, or $260 Canadian Dollars from the two store of the entrants choosing, provided gift certificates are available to purchase online via the selected stores website.
If the sponsor and entrant cannot come to an agreement regarding the source of grand prize or store location of the grand prize, sponsor reserves the right to choose the gift certificate location at their own discretion.
Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will provide a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
8. Other Terms and Conditions:
If any prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use winner's name, original recipe, and image for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law.
BY THE PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES THAT THE SPONSOR, THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THE SPONSOR'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR SEED PACKET, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY.
Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
9. Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsors on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Use of Information: The collection and use of entrant information will be governed by the Sponsor.
11. Sponsor: The Sponsors of this Sweepstakes is Red Sun Farms, located at 2400 Graham Side Road, Kingsville, ON N9Y2E5.
Give us your name and email address and we'll keep you in the loop.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Community is a key value for Red Sun Farms. Having an awareness of our environment and those around us, helps us prioritize the importance of our role in each community we call home.Learn more