What You'll Need
- Mix the flours, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, spices, and sea salt together in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the eggs, pumpkin, milk, and apple cider vinegar together.
- Add half the milk mixture to the flour mixture and start to stir. Add the rest of the milk mixture while continuing to stir. Mix until it is smooth with no flour lumps.
- Heat the waffle iron. When ready, brush the iron with melted butter or use a cooking spray.
- Ladle in the waffle batter for each section of the iron. This is going to vary depending on the size and kind of waffle maker.
- Cook as per the instructions for the waffle iron.
- Remove from the waffle iron and serve with your favorite ice cream, berries, and maple syrup.
You may also be interested in...
Chilled Tomato Soup with Sweet Peas & Corn
Chilled soups are great in the summer or as an on the go meal all year long! Our Tomato soup with sweet peas & corn is a comfort food; best served as a palate cleanse or at the start of a meal.
Skill level: Hard
Roasted Red Pepper Stuffing
A side dish no Thanksgiving dinner is complete without. Bring this autumn-inspired dish to your dinner this year and we'd be surprised if you go home with any leftovers.
Skill level: Easy
This recipe has a video