What You'll Need
- Grate one-half of an average size cauliflower with a standard cheese grater.
- Preheat the frying pan to medium-high heat. Add olive oil and sesame oil.
- Add cauliflower to the pan and stir. Add tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, and continue to stir (gently fold).
- Add 1 tbsp. soy sauce and stir.
- Add remaining soy sauce stir and serve.
You may also be interested in...
Roasted Red Pepper Stuffing
A side dish no Thanksgiving dinner is complete without. Bring this autumn-inspired dish to your dinner this year and we'd be surprised if you go home with any leftovers.
Skill level: Easy
This recipe has a video