What You'll Need
- Cut fish into 3/4-inch strips.
- Season with dill, coriander, salt, and pepper.
- Fry fish on medium-high heat until flesh is cooked through (approx. 3 minutes per side) Set aside.
- Place tortilla shells in the oven on low heat (3 minutes) or in the microwave for 45-60 seconds to heat. Optional: place tortilla shells upside-down on a muffin pan in the shape of a U. Bake for 10 minutes to firm up shells.
- Sauté onions and peppers gently until soft.
- Smear Sriracha mayo onto the tortilla and then layer all of the ingredients starting with fish.
- Top with cheese and more spicy mayo.
- 1/2 Cup mayo
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. Sriracha sauce
- Mix until smooth. Add Sriracha to taste if more spice is desired.
You may also be interested in...
Sweet Potato Red Pepper Salad with Avocado
Sweet potatoes paired with roasted red peppers is a great flavor combination. The avocado yogurt dressing provides a delicious alternative to mayonnaise. Serve at family get togethers, or take it to work for lunch.
Prep time: 25 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Skill level: Medium