What You'll Need
- Wash and pat dry salmon with a paper towel
- Liberally coat with dried dill, coriander, salt, pepper, and top with sesame seeds. This will form a crunchy crust.
- Preheat heavy frying pan to medium-high heat. (Cast iron or oven-ready pan)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Add 1 tbsp. olive or vegetable oil.
- Place coated fish flesh down and sear for 3 minutes or until crust has formed.
- Carefully turn fish onto skin side and cook another 3 minutes until skin has been seared.
- Place pan in oven on middle rack and turn broiler onto high for 5 minutes.
- This will finish cooking the fish in the center and brown the top further.
- Mix tomatoes, corn, red onion, mango, cilantro chili pepper, and sesame oil in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
You may also be interested in...
Spicy Tomato Smoothie
This is a powerhouse smoothie. A unique combination of the superfoods chia and ginger paired with the full flavor of rich tomatoes. Serve as a snack or as part of any meal.
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Skill level: Easy