What You'll Need
- Soak skewers in water for 10-15 minutes
- Marinate vegetables with ¼ cup olive oil, ¼ tsp. dried dill. ¼ tsp. dried coriander, a pinch of salt and pepper for 10-15 minutes (save marinade for basting as it cooks).
- Thread all vegetables alternatively onto skewers
- Pre-heat grill and lightly oil grate.
- Place skewers on grill diagonally for 3 minutes; turning, basting, and rotating for 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove and serve with your favorite grilled protein.
You may also be interested in...
Cucumber, Pepper & Tomato Salad
A bright and fresh salad that goes great with any main course.
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Skill level: Easy
This recipe has a video