What You'll Need
Red Sun Farms Sweet Bell Pepper
- Rub bell peppers with canola oil and roast in 425°F oven for approximately 12 minutes.
- Peel burned skin from peppers.
- Remove seeds.
- Cut julienne style.
- Blanch tomatoes in boiling water for a few seconds.
- Remove from heat and place in ice water bath.
- When cool, remove skin and seeds.
- Dice into small pieces.
- Cook chorizo canola until almost done.
- Add onions, garlic, and shallots.
- After one minute, add peppers; stir.
- Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, cream, white pepper and salt.
- Place butter in a non-stick oven compatible pan.
- Add egg mixture to pan.
- Move the raw egg mixture around pan with out scrambling egg mixture.
- When cooked half way, add chorizo and bell peppers.
- Add queso fresco cheese and tomato concasse.
- Place in the 350°F oven and bake 10-15 minutes, or until egg is set and cheese is melted.
- Salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve hot.
You may also be interested in...
Tomato Roasted Red Pepper Soup
Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Soup makes for a great first course for Christmas meals or a light dinner on Christmas Eve. Double the batch and freeze for an easy, produce-filled soup for busy nights to serve with baked grilled cheese. Thaw frozen Tomato & Roasted Red Pepper Soup in the refrigerator overnight and reheat when you need it.
Total time: 1 hr
Skill level: Easy
Crisp Cucumber & Tomato Salad
Cucumber Tomato Salad is crisp and crunchy, thanks to our greenhouse-grown cucumbers, and bursting with flavors from tomatoes, fresh parsley and seasonings. Substitute any of our small tomato varieties for our cherry tomatoes based on preference.
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Skill level: Easy