What You'll Need
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Season tomatoes with salt, pepper, olive oil and sugar.
- Slow roast with thyme for 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Take circles and place on pan with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes until cold.
- Poke holes in pastry with a fork.
- Brush pastry with egg wash.
- Bake between two sheet trays with silpats until brown.
- Heat a large sauté pan.
- Add oil, zucchini and squash.
- Sauté until tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Toss all ingredients together.
- Place tomato directly in center of a 8” round plate.
- Arrange sautéed vegetables on top of tomato.
- Place puff pastry circle on vegetables.
- Finish plate with salad.
- Garnish with olive oil.
You may also be interested in...
Slow Cooker Veggie Lasagna
Slow cookers seem to make the nights go smoother. Dinner is ready when you get home, which is great after a busy day. Veggie lasagna makes this night even better, packed with peppers, zucchini, spinach, mushrooms and we can’t forget about the cheese, it’s a fan favorite!
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 5 hrs 20 mins
Skill level: Easy
Chocolate Avocado Mousse with Hazelnut Crisps and Berries
Creamy, rich dessert with a nutty crisp cookie to contract the smooth mousse (video included)
Prep time: 30
Total time: 45
Skill level: Medium
This recipe has a video