What You'll Need
- Preheat a large skillet or wok on medium-high heat
- Add cooking oil then sesame oil and swirl to mix
- Add shredded zucchini, diced peppers, hot sauce, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Gently incorporate and toss all ingredients to mix well
- Gently stir for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked sufficiently.
- Remove from skillet and place into a bowl. Top with cooked shrimp and toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat a pan or wok using 1 tsp of melted butter. Season shrimp with salt and pepper and sauté for five minutes.
- Top zucchini with shrimp and toasted sesame seeds
You may also be interested in...
Cucumber Blueberry Salad
A quick, simple and refreshing salad featuring fresh blueberries and crisp cucumber chunks with feta cheese, arugula and a lime vinaigrette.
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Skill level: Easy