What You'll Need
- Boil a medium pot of water, salted.
- Prepare the vegetables, as described in the ingredients list.
- Heat a medium saucepan drizzled with olive oil.
- Add the vegetables and lightly sauté them.
- Stir in the pasta with the vegetables and the Salsa Verde.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Plate and Enjoy.
- Combine ingredients and continue to chop finely until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add Salt and pepper to taste.
You may also be interested in...
Breakfast Baked Tomato Eggplant
Baked, breaded eggplant is worth the effort. The combination of the crisp eggplant, sliced tomatoes and poached eggs make it the perfect breakfast. Eggplant can be breaded and baked the night before to save time.
Prep time: 1 hr 10 mins
Total time: 1 hr 30 mins
Skill level: Medium