What You'll Need
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Lightly coat an 8-10" baking dish with cooking spray. (Tip: You can also use butter or use parchment paper to line the pan.)
- Arrange sliced vegetables, alternating colors until pan is filled.
- Once arranged sprinkle with salt and pepper, olive oil, and oregano seasoning.
- Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 60 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Uncover and sprinkle with parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered for another 20-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and the top is golden brown.
You may also be interested in...
Crisp Cucumber & Tomato Salad
Cucumber Tomato Salad is crisp and crunchy, thanks to our greenhouse-grown cucumbers, and bursting with flavors from tomatoes, fresh parsley and seasonings. Substitute any of our small tomato varieties for our cherry tomatoes based on preference.
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Skill level: Easy
Brownies with Avocado Ice Cream and Berries
Who doesn't love brownies with ice cream? With this recipe, you get a chocolatey brownie combined with a healthy, avocado ice cream. Your family will be asking for seconds!
Prep time: 20 min
Total time: 4 hours 45 min
Skill level: Medium