Mother’s Day Recipes
With Mother’s Day coming up, it’s time to pamper the mothers in our lives that do so much for us! From breakfast in bed to lunch on the patio and a dinner together at home, let Mom put her feet up while you make a meal to celebrate everything she is and does.
Breakfast in Bed:
1. Scandi Toast: Unique and unusual ingredients come together flawlessly for a light but filing breakfast any mom would love. Our crisp cucumbers bring a light element contrasted to the pumpernickel bread and smoked fish. Yummmmm.
2. Veggie Frittata: Cook up a easy and hearty veggie frittata – perfect for breakfast in bed! Bonus points for making two batches for breakfast through the week, and a fresh cut flower on the breakfast tray.
3. Breakfast Fajitas: You can’t go wrong with a soft flour tortilla stuffed with cheesy scrambled eggs, meat and sweet bell peppers. Squeeze a lime wedge on top to add a fresh splash.
- Grilled Veggie and Hummus Wrap: Take Mom for a Mediterranean spin with this veggie-full wrap that’s as hearty as it is healthy!
- Sausage and Pepper Chipotle Grilled Cheese: The classic grilled cheese just got a delicious facelift. Sweet bell peppers add a crunch and the sausage adds loads of flavor for a sandwich that’s not for the faint of heart.
- Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken: Let grilling season begin! Chicken combined with the zip of cilantro and lime, contrasted with the sweetness of tomatoes and strawberries, will make Mom think she walked into a trendy, upscale restaurant without ever leaving the house.
Five-Star Dining Dinner:
- Eggplant Pasta with Red Pepper & Tomato: Diced eggplant turns tender and tasty when sautéed with tomatoes and olive oil. The mom in your life will love this healthy Italian dish. Pair it with her favorite glass of wine for the perfect ending to a perfect day.
- Kale Goat Cheese Pizza: Class-up pizza with our delicious tomatoes and goat cheese. This is no ordinary takeout food – it’s a creamy, fancy and oh so delicious!
- Quick Fish Fillets in Tomato Sauce: Sweet cherry tomatoes are the highlight of this simple yet elegant dinner with pops of red and green.
For more recipes and kitchen, inspiration follow us on Pinterest!
Watch us grow and follow us on Facebook.