What You'll Need
- Mince the half pepper, to be used in dip. Set aside.
- Cut the two whole peppers in half lengthwise and remove stems, seeds and pith. Cut each half again in half widthwise. Cut each piece again for a total of 16 scoops. Set scoops aside.
- Spread hummus in shallow baking dish.
- Mix yogurt, dill and cucumber in small bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spread yogurt mixture on top of hummus. Sprinkle yogurt layer with feta, then sweet bell pepper, lettuce, tomato and finish with olives.
- Serve with warmed pita bread and sweet bell pepper scoops.
You may also be interested in...
Very Veggie Burgers
Veggie burgers are a great way to increase your recommended daily vegetables. With sweet chili sauce, mushrooms and black beans this burger is sure to satisfy.
Prep time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Skill level: Easy