What You'll Need
- Pre-heat cast iron or oven-ready pan to medium-high heat.
- Toss quartered brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt, pepper and add to the hot pan.
- Allow for pieces to get slightly charred before stirring. (approx. 3 minutes) Toss and repeat.
- Add tomatoes, peppers, Chorizo sausage, and toss.
- Add balsamic vinegar and toss.
- Top with Gruyère cheese and place in the pre-heated oven (400°F) for 20 minutes until desired crispy result.
You may also be interested in...
Tuna Avocado Stuffed Sweetpeps
These Tuna Avocado Stuffed mini peppers are the perfect idea for an appetizer using our Sweetpep mini peppers! If you're not a fan of tuna, you can substitute shredded or canned chicken or a different cooked protein that you prefer more.
Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 25 min
Skill level: Easy
Mushroom Stuffed Sweetpeaks
An amazing combination of flavors, these stuffed Sweetpeaks peppers can be eaten as a side or as a meal itself!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
Skill level: Medium
This recipe has a video