What You'll Need
- Pre-heat cast iron or oven-ready pan to medium-high heat.
- Toss quartered brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt, pepper and add to the hot pan.
- Allow for pieces to get slightly charred before stirring. (approx. 3 minutes) Toss and repeat.
- Add tomatoes, peppers, Chorizo sausage, and toss.
- Add balsamic vinegar and toss.
- Top with Gruyère cheese and place in the pre-heated oven (400°F) for 20 minutes until desired crispy result.
You may also be interested in...
Bell Pepper Vidalia Onion Strata
Loaded with sweet Vidalia onions and bell peppers, this delicious baked breakfast or brunch dish can be assembled ahead of time, leaving just the baking for the morning.
Prep time: 30 mins
Total time: 1 hr 15 mins
Skill level: Easy