Sometimes parents have to get creative in the ways to increase veggies with the family. This delicious chicken patty is packed with veggie goodness & complimented with colorful veggie spears. Who says we shouldn’t play with our food!
What You'll Need
- Line baking sheet with foil and spread with olive oil.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat; add onions and peppers, and cook 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. Remove from heat.
- Mix chicken, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, rice and egg in large bowl. Form 8 patties and lay on baking sheet.
- Place under preheated broiler 5 inches from heat; broil 6-8 minutes or until lightly golden and firm to touch.
- Top patties with onions and peppers.
You may also be interested in...
Grilled Herbed Flatbread with Arugula Salad
Salad doesn’t always have to be eaten alone. Go against the grain, start your own trend, and top grilled flatbread with arugula salad, and a poached egg. Eat it as a pizza if you dare.
Skill level: Hard
Tuna Avocado Stuffed Sweetpeps
These Tuna Avocado Stuffed mini peppers are the perfect idea for an appetizer using our Sweetpep mini peppers! If you're not a fan of tuna, you can substitute shredded or canned chicken or a different cooked protein that you prefer more.
Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 25 min
Skill level: Easy