Sometimes parents have to get creative in the ways to increase veggies with the family. This delicious chicken patty is packed with veggie goodness & complimented with colorful veggie spears. Who says we shouldn’t play with our food!
What You'll Need
- Line baking sheet with foil and spread with olive oil.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat; add onions and peppers, and cook 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. Remove from heat.
- Mix chicken, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, rice and egg in large bowl. Form 8 patties and lay on baking sheet.
- Place under preheated broiler 5 inches from heat; broil 6-8 minutes or until lightly golden and firm to touch.
- Top patties with onions and peppers.
You may also be interested in...
Moroccan Sweet Potato Soup
Warm-up on a cold day with this tasty soup! Using Red Sun Farms peppers and tomatoes, this soup is flavorful and delicious. Be prepared to make another batch because it won't last long...
Prep time: 15
Total time: 35
Skill level: Easy
This recipe has a video