What You'll Need
- Preheat oven to 350 f
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Grease a 6 “ shallow cast iron or oven-proof pan and put ingredients into the pan. Make sure it is gently packed.
- Topping with rest of ingredients and drizzle with olive oil
- Bake for 20 minutes until dip has firmed up and contents are baked through.
- Cut baguette diagonally ½ inch wide, brush with olive oil and bake for 5 minutes at 350 f
You may also be interested in...
Tomato, Zucchini & Red Onion Tart
This tomato tart combines the classic flavors of sweet tomatoes and salty cheese for a delicious and beautiful appetizer. It’s perfect for holidays, parties and special occasions. Use any of our greenhouse grown tomato varieties based on preference.
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 45 mins
Skill level: Easy
Roasted Tomato & Vegetable Tart
There is something about the heirloom tomato, and tart flavors that make it a culinary piece of art! This elegant combination are complimentary and taste beautiful.
Skill level: Hard