What You'll Need
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange pepper halves in a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; add onion and cook for 3 minutes. Add tomatoes, bacon, and kale, and cook for 2-3 minutes. Spoon vegetables into pepper halves.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a small bowl until well blended. Pour evenly over vegetable mixture in pepper halves.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven, top peppers with cheese, and return to oven. Bake 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top each pepper with 2 Tbsp. salsa.
You may also be interested in...
Red Pepper Sorbet
Our savory Red Pepper Sorbet is a decadent palate cleanser. It is a whole new use for our signature peppers. Try it out!
Skill level: Easy