What You'll Need
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Cut Roma tomatoes lengthwise.
- Hollow out tomato flesh with melon baller or sharp knife.
- Season tomato with salt, pepper, dill, and coriander.
- Sauté peppers, mushrooms, and onions together until tender.
- Remove and mix with crumbled blue cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Place on a baking sheet in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with a sprig of basil.
You may also be interested in...
Spicy Tomato & Mushroom Pork Chops
Pork Chops alone are a delicious treat add spicy tomatoes and mushrooms and you've got a meal that awakens the senses.
Skill level: Easy
This recipe has a video