It will be impossible to look at Gnocchi the same after creating this effortless combination of flavors. Be sure to put this on the list of go-to dinner ideas.
What You'll Need
Nutty Green Beans
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add kielbasa and cook 3-4 minutes, or until heated through and lightly browned. Remove from heat and drain on paper towels.
- Return skillet to heat; add peppers and onion, and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. Add kale, tomato and garlic, and cook 5 minutes, or until tender and tomato juices have reduced. Turn heat to medium-low; add pasta sauce and heat.
- Mix gnocchi with pasta sauce and top with kielbasa.
Nutty Green Beans
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place pecans in single layer on baking sheet and bake 5 minutes. Stir, return to oven and bake 3 minutes, or until pecans are slightly browned and aromatic. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Increase oven temperature to 400°F.
- Toss green beans with olive oil. Spread on baking sheet and bake 15 minutes, or until lightly browned and tender, stirring halfway through. Toss with toasted pecans.
You may also be interested in...
A gluten - free version of a traditional tabbouleh. Very delicious with plenty of parsley , tomatoes, red peppers and lemon juice. Make it up ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator. Take it to work for lunch, serve it at summer outdoor events or with your favorite entre.
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Skill level: Easy
Pulled Pork Sliders with Tomato Chutney
Pulled Pork Sliders with Tomato Chutney are the ultimate crowd-pleaser. Tender, flavorful pulled pork, fresh tomatoes and a homemade sweet and spicy barbecue sauce combine to make a sandwich that will have guests raving for more.
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 8 hrs 15 mins
Skill level: Medium