What You'll Need
- Mash boiled potatoes. Add eggs, Panko breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper mixing thoroughly. Gently fold in peppers until fully incorporated.
- Scoop 1 tbsp. amount for medallion (snack) sized pancakes or double the amount to make larger. The smaller size makes for faster cooking and bite-size presentation.
- Place on parchment paper and reserve for cooking. Can be made ahead of time.
- Pre-heat heavy pan or griddle to medium heat and add 2 tbsp. veg or frying oil.
- Fry pancakes for 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
Mix sour cream, mayo, and Sriracha sauce. Add lemon at the end and mix well.
You may also be interested in...
Chicken Cucumber Tomato Sandwiches with Avocado Mayo
This chicken cucumber tomato sandwich is light and refreshing, flavorful sandwich full of texture and summer goodness favorites. Enjoy yours today or at your next summer get together.
Prep time: 20
Skill level: Easy
This recipe has a video