What You'll Need
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Spread out the chopped tomatoes, mushrooms, and minced garlic. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat pan to medium heat and cook sausages until almost cooked through. Cut the sausages into ¼ inch pieces and return to the pan, adding the tomatoes from the oven. Mix thoroughly and continue cooking.
- Cook Penne al dente according to package directions.
- Once the pasta is cooked, mix it in with the sausages, tomatoes, and mushrooms.
- Serve in your favorite bowl and top with Parmesan cheese and a sprig of basil.
You may also be interested in...
Fiesta Baked Potatoes
Add some flare to an otherwise plain baked potato. With avocado, black beans, tomatoes, peppers and corn these fiesta potatoes are sure to give your mouth a zing.
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 1 hr 15 mins
Skill level: Easy