What You'll Need
- Marinate chicken for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp cooking oil in a heavy pan or wok on medium heat.
- Add the marinated chicken to the pan along with the marinade and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add sesame oil, onions, peppers, mushrooms, and chilies. Cook for another 3-4 minutes, stirring often.
- For the last 30 seconds, add spring onions and basil to the pan. Serve over rice topped with sesame seeds and cilantro.
You may also be interested in...
Ginger Eggplant Stirfry
Try your hand at this sweet and spicy eggplant dish for a Thanksgiving side this year. It's a tangy, sweet, spicy, warm and aromatic dish that will make your mouth water and fill your house with a delicious fragrance as you prepare the rest of your Thanksgiving meal.
Skill level: Easy