What You'll Need
- Starting tip: have all ingredients cut and ready to go before opening the spring roll wrappers.
- Lay the wrappers out in a diamond-shaped position.
- Layer 2-3 pieces of each vegetable across the wrapper starting 2-3 inches from the bottom of the wrapper.
- Bring the bottom up over the stuffing and cover the stuffing. Fold the outside edges over each side and roll it up. Seal it closed by dipping your finger into the water and wiping the last inch.
- Fry spring roll in vegetable or canola oil until golden brown.
Dipping Sauce: (optional) create an easy dipping sauce by combining plum sauce with Sriracha sauce.
You may also be interested in...
Sweet Potato Red Pepper Salad with Avocado
Sweet potatoes paired with roasted red peppers is a great flavor combination. The avocado yogurt dressing provides a delicious alternative to mayonnaise. Serve at family get togethers, or take it to work for lunch.
Prep time: 25 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Skill level: Medium
One Pot Chicken Lo Mein
One Pot Wonders are all the rage, and for good reason! What’s easier than throwing everything into a pot (no need to cook the pasta!) and having dinner ready in 20 minutes with little to no work? This recipe for chicken lo mien will have you skipping on take-out and opting for a family-friendly, home-cooked meal instead.
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Skill level: Easy