What You'll Need
- Starting tip: have all ingredients cut and ready to go before opening the spring roll wrappers.
- Lay the wrappers out in a diamond-shaped position.
- Layer 2-3 pieces of each vegetable across the wrapper starting 2-3 inches from the bottom of the wrapper.
- Bring the bottom up over the stuffing and cover the stuffing. Fold the outside edges over each side and roll it up. Seal it closed by dipping your finger into the water and wiping the last inch.
- Fry spring roll in vegetable or canola oil until golden brown.
Dipping Sauce: (optional) create an easy dipping sauce by combining plum sauce with Sriracha sauce.
You may also be interested in...
Breakfast Baked Tomato Eggplant
Baked, breaded eggplant is worth the effort. The combination of the crisp eggplant, sliced tomatoes and poached eggs make it the perfect breakfast. Eggplant can be breaded and baked the night before to save time.
Prep time: 1 hr 10 mins
Total time: 1 hr 30 mins
Skill level: Medium
Spicy Tuna Cherry Tomato Cups
Spicy tuna salad and sweet cherry tomatoes are a protein-packed party appetizer or anytime snack! Tomatoes have the best flavor when stored at room temperature, so be sure to chill the tuna in a refrigerator-safe container before assembling.
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Skill level: Easy