What You'll Need
Chicken Cucumber Sandwiches with Avocado Mayo
- Place one slice of bread on a plate. Layer on the chicken, tomato and cucumber. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the avocado mayo on the other slice of bread. Place the slice mayo side down onto the other slice of bread. Cut in half and serve.
- Peel the avocado and remove the pit.
- Place the avocado in a food processor. Add the lemon or lime juice, apple cider vinegar, and honey (if using). Process. As the processor is running, add the oil. Process until smooth. Add the sea salt and pepper to taste and process again.
- Transfer to a container with a lid and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
You may also be interested in...
Ginger Eggplant Stirfry
Try your hand at this sweet and spicy eggplant dish for a Thanksgiving side this year. It's a tangy, sweet, spicy, warm and aromatic dish that will make your mouth water and fill your house with a delicious fragrance as you prepare the rest of your Thanksgiving meal.
Skill level: Easy